**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Nilesh Nandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used many companys salt but never felt so much better after using aquaforest reef salt, because it mixes with water well, consistency of parameters and the company provides what it says.

jovi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love how easy it is to mix, the fact its made in a proper lab with experts and the measuring cup is also a nice touch!!! Aquaforest for the win !!!!!!!!!!!

Soarer9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All
I live in New Zealand and all I can say is this Aquaforest Reef Salt is fantastic, I love the simplicity of mixing it and the ease of calculating the salt to RO ratio with the smart measuring container included
My Reef has never looked more fabulous with every colour popping
Just love this salt
Thanks for reading

Soarer9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All
I live in New Zealand and I can tell you all that the Reef Salt has reached all the way here, I love the ease of mixing and the great salt measuring container.
My corals and Reef system loves the salt in all it’s entirety ever colour just pops
Thanks for reading

Francis000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not have the chance to test this salt but I know that many reefers swear by it and says that it is the best! I like the fact that Alk is in the lower range compared to other brands. I always keep my sps tank at 7.5, 7.8... I'd like to test it for a year for sure!

Jeremy Spiteri Bailey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this salt. It contains all the necessary parameters for a thriving lps/sps dominant or mixed reef. It allows for persistently stable aquarium conditions including the right amount of trace/micro elements to balance out the macro elements (bicarbonate/calcium/magnesium)

I found that it is extremely easy to use due to the measuring cup provided with the salt. It provides you with the amount of water needed to mix to the amount of salt you have scooped up. It also dissolves extremely easily and quickly without precipitating which is a huge plus.

Albeit the above the very best thing about this salt is the available ICP test provided with each bucket of salt purchased. This allows for an extremely precise measurement of the parameters allowing you to know from beforehand the exact readings you will be providing your reef with when using this salt.

Been using this salt for two years now with only positive results noted :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back