AquaFX Giveaway!!!

AquaFX

AquaFX
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
141
Location
Winter Park, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
 
I need to start making my own water. I'll take the black.
 
Nice! I would go with black!
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
Black would be great or any colour for that fact as I am new to hobby and still getting gear together and this is still one item I am missing at least for 2 weeks or so
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg

Black! I have been running my tank for 5 months now! Would love this!
 
Followed on Facebook and Liked here. Couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to like on Facebook. I think the black is a cool color!
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
Awesome and the black for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new