Aquaillumination Customer Service

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have any tips for dealing with Aquaillumination’s customer service. I can’t imagine that it is great.

I got a Nero 3 as a gift and it is my first AI product. The Nero stopped working and the wire is extremely frayed right where it attaches to the power unit of the powerhead.

Thank you!
 
Why would you say it isn’t great?

It’s been fantastic the couple times I’ve needed it
 
I did a little bit of research and saw very mixed reviews.

I emailed them and hope that you are correct
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new