Aquamai schedule for 20 cube

smarcuscofer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if any one had input as far as what type of flow I should be looking for in a20 gallon cube lps softie tank mostly just the type of flow like how much random flow, wave, smooth, constant etc how often should I change it I have an aquamai 1050 ...I just upgraded from hydor 240 nano..... Allot more options from hydor 240 nano which is just on all the time... the presets for the new power head don't exactly match the tank... Just looking for some guidelines and pointers
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get any answers for you
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new