Aquamaxx Nemolight issue anyone have it?

gravitysheep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had the Aquamaxx Nemolight over my Mr Aqua 12 for a week now. I decided F it I'll try something new so I got my LFS to order the light in from marine depot for me.

Does anyone have this light? Have you had any issues with it. I've tried setting the timer up everyday this week and the dang light won't do what I want. I called marine depot Friday and all they did was read the same instructions I have.

It'll randomly turn on at odd hours in the early mornings. It will randomly turn all the blues off for 2 hours. The blue sunset sunrise settings do not work. Does anyone have any experience with this light? Any tips for setting up setting ? Or did I f up on trying something new and should have just gone with the marine orbits pro? Any suggestions on what I should do ?

cjd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looked up on marine depot web page and the reviews pretty much all complain about the timer set up. I would skim through their reviews and see if you could ask a question on their reviews for some additional help with the set up. Or maybe a you tube video ?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back