Aquamaxx Nemolight issue anyone have it?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

gravitysheep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had the Aquamaxx Nemolight over my Mr Aqua 12 for a week now. I decided F it I'll try something new so I got my LFS to order the light in from marine depot for me.

Does anyone have this light? Have you had any issues with it. I've tried setting the timer up everyday this week and the dang light won't do what I want. I called marine depot Friday and all they did was read the same instructions I have.

It'll randomly turn on at odd hours in the early mornings. It will randomly turn all the blues off for 2 hours. The blue sunset sunrise settings do not work. Does anyone have any experience with this light? Any tips for setting up setting ? Or did I f up on trying something new and should have just gone with the marine orbits pro? Any suggestions on what I should do ?
 
Looked up on marine depot web page and the reviews pretty much all complain about the timer set up. I would skim through their reviews and see if you could ask a question on their reviews for some additional help with the set up. Or maybe a you tube video ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new