Aquanano 40 tank

Shawaiz_106

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
315
Reaction score
96
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, kinda new here still. I had a tank before but it wasn't great and I sold it a while ago, well anyways I got a new tank yesterday with a ai prime and 2 corals.

I attached pics of the tank rn :

Any stocking ideas would be very helpful as I still consider myself inexperienced and don't know what is the maximum amount of livestock I can keep. Anyways thankyou

20210810_120859.jpg 20210810_120806.jpg 20210810_120624.jpg
 
well anyways I got a new tank yesterday with a ai prime and 2 corals.
Go slow . You dont want to spend money on corals and stuff and have them die becuse your tank is not stable
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new