Aquanano 40 tank

Shawaiz_106

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
315
Reaction score
96
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, kinda new here still. I had a tank before but it wasn't great and I sold it a while ago, well anyways I got a new tank yesterday with a ai prime and 2 corals.

I attached pics of the tank rn :

Any stocking ideas would be very helpful as I still consider myself inexperienced and don't know what is the maximum amount of livestock I can keep. Anyways thankyou

20210810_120859.jpg 20210810_120806.jpg 20210810_120624.jpg
 
well anyways I got a new tank yesterday with a ai prime and 2 corals.
Go slow . You dont want to spend money on corals and stuff and have them die becuse your tank is not stable
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new