• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Habitats

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to post this, so if it's wrong please remove it.
Ok, Aquarium Habitats out of Florida.
I ordered a custom sump from them back in Oct 2020 through my LFS.
I paid a deposit of half which was about $230.
No sump, no delivery day. I go back to my LFS for progress reports.
They tell me he isn't responding to their questions. Hmmmm,
Who's the one not telling me the truth here?
Finally I've had enough. I ask my LFS for a phone # and what company was making the sump.
I contact the owner of Aquarium Habitas to check my status.
Right then and there I figured out which one was not telling the truth.
I cancelled the order and told him I'll go back to my LFS for a refund of my deposit.
He informs me that he will take care of the deposit.
That was on Jan 6. So far no refund. I contact him again this am. He's clueless.
I will dispute it with my credit card company and get my money back, but I'll have to mess up my LFS in the process.
I'm just warning people to stay away from this company at all costs!!!
I will report him to the BBB and anyone else I can think of.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back