Aquascape opinions?

Island or no island?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

SmolGoby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
49
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Island or no island? Innovative marine Nuvo 15

IMG_5149.jpeg IMG_5148.jpeg IMG_5151.jpeg IMG_5152.jpeg
 
Both, I like the last pic but you still have room to add an island.
 
Island, but also flip that large piece upside down so that left pointy side is more like a leg that forms a cave/bridge with the middle piece. Better for flow and more spots for fish to hide.

If stability is an issue you can always use adhesive or reef cement to attach together, or chip away a small piece somewhere to reinforce the "leg" as a tripod.
 
Island, but also flip that large piece upside down so that left pointy side is more like a leg that forms a cave/bridge with the middle piece. Better for flow and more spots for fish to hide.

If stability is an issue you can always use adhesive or reef cement to attach together, or chip away a small piece somewhere to reinforce the "leg" as a tripod.
I put this together with the remaining rock I had from a tank I put up a year ago but I was thinking it needs a bit more as well. Think I’m going to get another box & add more rock work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new