AQUASD

RBarth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd take a second to post a review of AquaSD corals....I'm blown away. I'm not gonna get into the details but they went above and beyond to accommodate my situation and not only that...they were genuinely happy to help. Zero pressure. They quality of their corals is unbelievable. So often what u 'see' is not what u get. These were better than what I saw! The prices are incredible. If uve not used them your missing out! Thank you AquaSD for putting my faith back in online coral retail!!!

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same! Great company, offer to accommodate and replace stuff that were out of their control

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gonna say.....don't be bashing AQUASD! Those guys ROCK. I have a couple pieces from them and all of them were great. Super easy to deal with. I still kick myself that I didn't pull the trigger on a trio of button scolys they had!

OP
OP
RBarth

RBarth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can honestly say that I didn't have a single pest. I dip Bayer to revive then coralRX and stopped after the revive this time. Probably didn't even need the revive. Super clean and this was a lot of Zoas.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd take a second to post a review of AquaSD corals....I'm blown away. I'm not gonna get into the details but they went above and beyond to accommodate my situation and not only that...they were genuinely happy to help. Zero pressure. They quality of their corals is unbelievable. So often what u 'see' is not what u get. These were better than what I saw! The prices are incredible. If uve not used them your missing out! Thank you AquaSD for putting my faith back in online coral retail!!!
Throw in a tag for them
@AquaSD

ColoredRock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just make sure to remove them from frags plugs from there and dip thoroughly, they sent frags to me with both bubble algae and aiptasia on them. Good prices though
Inst this just good animal husbandry.. no mater who the vendor is?

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ASD are great! Love the freebies too! My tank should be sponsored by ASD! About 80% of everything is from them. The freebies I received are all big colony’s now.

Attachments

• B5165648-047D-4B8D-88EF-485C2346A4CD.jpeg
    B5165648-047D-4B8D-88EF-485C2346A4CD.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 79

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree, great selection, prices and quality. Accommodating for delivery as well. I ordered prior to Thanksgiving and they held onto my order until early Jan to not get caught in holiday shipping issues. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

ApoIsland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have great corals. Just don't order zoas from them unless you like spiders. And be prepared for half their packages to leak during transit. At least that was the case up until last year. Wonder if they figured either of those issues out....

OP
OP
RBarth

RBarth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess they figured it out cuz i got nothing but great from them and like I said...zoas zoas zoas!

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I doubt it, unless they have have stopped bulk-buying their corals from Vietnam.

That is where my lot came from.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol. Ok. This is MY experience. Sorry yours wasn't up to par.

That’s fair enough.

My issue was not directly the Zoa spiders, but the fact that, once told, they wouldn’t alert anyone of the problem. As a result, many more people put infested corals in their system that could have been prevented.

IMO that is unforgivable.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i’m glad everything has worked out for you! i unfortunately lost a coral(and a freebie) in transit due to shipping delay. even if it wasn’t covered under their DOA policy they still accommodated my situation. the only catch is i still have to pay for shipping for the replacement coral which is understandable!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back