AQUASD

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like AquaSD, have had nothing but great experiences with them. There’s just one thing I wish they’d do, and that is put the size of WYSIWYG corals on the website, or at the very least the size of the frag plug. But otherwise, they are one of the two vendors I use most often.

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every experience I have had with ASD has peen positive - even one where UPS dropped the ball, delivered three days late and everything was dead. Replaced no questions asked and when I asked them to ship FedEx it was absolutely no problem. Just ask them, and they'll ship FedEx for the same price. Fantastic.

IMO, you take sole responsibility re: pests when you decide to add corals to your system. Don't want that potential, don't order or add them.

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some great pieces from ASD! I had an issue with an order due to weather delays and they gave me a full credit! I love/miss their live sales. Though my wallet doesn't.. lol

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love AquaSD as well! I even created a video to review their corals. Pretty much everything I bought looked exactly as I saw on the website (excluding changes overtime) and the few corals that didn't look almost identical are still beautiful nonetheless.
Here's my video review of them:

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from @AquaSD a few times now and they are great with customer service and by far one of my favorite online retailer. During their sales the prices are way better than other places. Even when I add shipping still great price. I have another order coming next week and I am not even worried it won't be exactly what I ordered and in good condition. You should dip anything you put into your tank unless you're going the all natural route of whatever makes it in my tank stays in my tank. Ill be ordering from them again for sure.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
People who keep saying dip your corals clearly have never had Zoa spiders.

Good luck to everyone, and I hope you never get them.

ColoredRock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's why I love my Halichoeres wrasses. Never had any pest issues from my corals. No red bugs, no acro eating or euphyllia eating flatworms, no zoa spiders, no acro and monti nudis.

wonroc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from aquasd many times. Corals are awesome and you can get great coupons on certain holidays. That being said, i have gotten a bristleworm and some badies from them. But i think everyone has em. Still my go to

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1. So far my favorite.
And their prices are hard to beat, just put them side by side with other sponsors here for similar corals. Best pricing by far and I love the freebies they always send me.

billysprout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all my experiences with ASD have been great. i got most of my cool alveopora from them and it's a really easy drive from OC.

the employees are really nice in-person too, i learn a lot every time i visit : )

Back