• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatech 8800 RO/DI booster pump with pressure switch

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

marissas47

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
53
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightly used aquatech booster pump for RO/DI units. Comes with the transformer and the pressure switch for auto shutoff. Has been in storage for a little bit but I'm giving up on the hobby for other interests and won't be setting up an RO/DI again. $120 shipped to the continental US

20230828_140750.jpg Screenshot_20230828_141224_Chrome.jpg
 
I'm in New York myself, are you anywhere near either Rochester or the Adirondack region?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new