• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RODI Aquatec Booster Pump Kit - $80 SHIPPED

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishnchip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
792
Reaction score
546
Location
FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RODI booster pump available. The box hasn't even been opened. I ordered it, then realized I didn't need it, and it's too late to return it. $80 Shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Screenshot 2026-04-10 at 2.02.53 PM.png
 
Sorry but someone ahead of you grabbed it.

This item is SOLD.

Thank you for your interest though :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new