Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked
Love the internal flush and it sounds like it might not have as much wasted water. Here in CA that is a big plus as I hate wasting all that waste water. I currently use a pvc pipe, insert the waste line and run out to the garden from kitchen window
Bonus: I am looking to stock some extras now like replacement T5's, another submersable pump and looked at the colored tubing. I actually might have to order some of that as my RO unit runs out the window to the garden hose and we are going to hook to kitchen sink via a faucet adapter. That probably means longer lines. I also looked at the spare parts kit. Always handy.

NCreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked.

I love the fact you can get the absolute most from the water.

Bonus entry
I love the Auquatic Life Pulse LED Marine and Reef Light fixtures and their ease of use.

Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

YOUR Water MADE Better - Increase the effectiveness of your RO system, and REDUCE waste water by up to 65%! Reverse osmosis booster pumps are used to increase the pressure going into your RO or RO/DI system which make it operate more efficiently and can decrease consumption of DI resin. Designed as an accessory for Reverse Osmosis units in areas with low water pressure, or for users that want maximum output and the best quality filtered water from their RO systems.

How to Enter:

LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

2. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Buddie Booster.

BONUS ENTRY: Take a look at the Aquatic Life website and make an additional post telling us what product you would like to own from their site!

The Prize:
A winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread to win an Aquatic Life Buddie Booster Pump shipped to their door!

aquatic-life-smart-buddie-booster-pump-for-50-100-gpd-ro-systems-902.jpg

aquatic-life-smart-buddie-booster-pump-for-50-100-gpd-ro-systems-bed.jpg

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until Feb. 16th*[/QUOTE]

Thoms_here

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Bonus Entry*

Saving 65% of the waste water from your reverse osmosis system would be AWESOME! The Aquatic Life "Buddie Booster" is a great idea and would really benefit any reverse osmosis system not only low pressure systems.

I would LOVE to have any product from AquaticLife! But I am in dire need of lighting right now so if I could choose something from them it would be any one of their great lighting systems that would be suitable for a 70 Gal, 24"x 24 x"24 reef tank. :)

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked

Really like being able to run my RO unit more efficient.

Thxs for the chance

pilotx44

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 already liked
2 i would love this as i like the auto flush. so far i have never flushed my ro so im guessing it needs it bad.. also my flow has slowly dwindled. it now takes over 3 hours to make 5 gallons, where before it took under 1.5! a booster and flush should take care of this! my ro system is next on my maintenance list for my system anyways.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RO Buddie is a interesting because of its moderate cost, simple setup, and packaging. Automatic flushing is great bonus feature.

Stubaca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked!
I like the auto flush stuff! I never can remember to flush my system...
I also like the auto shut off feature at low pressure again for that extra piece of mind!

EdsonReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The buddie booster would be awesome to have, it would save me cost on my di resin and other media by boosting the pressure for me from my current 48psi. Its also simple to use and boosts the pressure only when needed which I love.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Liked!

2. I LOVE the fact that it will lower the waste water rate! That's awesome

3. I've always been intrigued by the halo, been wanting to give one a try on my frag swap setup I have for shows.

Bugger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0663_zps7a36f909.jpg

Mine doesen't pressurize like it used to when I first got it
I used to get 110 psi now its like 78 or so

Patrick Buckingham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Page liked.

Growing up in the drought state of CA has made my family extremely "water conscious." When I purchased my first Rodi system (RO Buddie 50g /day) I was shocked at how much waste water Ro systems produce. I would love this booster pump for that reason. Also like the flush valve and auto shut off.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back