Aquatec Auto Flush Valve Noise Issue

Jody Owens

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Messages
221
Reaction score
52
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have everything installed according to all the instructions I could find online. I am using a booster pump, pressure switch and the auto flush kit on a Air, Water and Ice Neptune system. Here is a breakdown of how everything is setup:

Electrical:

Aquatec Power Supply -> Pressure Switch Y -> Y that goes to the Auto Flush and Pump

Plumbing:

Water Source -> Booster Pump -> 75 PSI flow restrictor to make sure that it doesn't spike above -> RO Unit (Waste water connects to the auto flush) -> DI Portion -> Pressure Switch -> Float Valve

It produces what okay, but the auto flush seems to either be running constantly or making a lot of noise. I am not sure if I have something connected incorrectly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new