Aqueon 210 build advise

Corey Monster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Fair Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is finally letting setup an new tank!!
I'm looking at getting a standard aqueon 210 then drilling it for a synergy reef 16 overflow.

I wanted to drill the return lines into the back as well but a friend recommended not to. Any advice?

I'm going to build my own stand fallow the rocket engineer diy plans. I would like to have no center support but it also make me nervous Any guidance?
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I'm curious how this is coming along. Did you end up doing the build? I'm looking to do something similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new