Arcade Challenge - Winner gets a FREE Frag Pack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stray32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
how did you guys get 2000+ on the first shot? since i dont know i guess that means i'll never win. the first shot is the hardest for me...after that no problem

Yeah I can't figure that out either. This game sucks. :cry:
 
No matter what I do I can't seem to hit that last snake in front of the tree on the first shot. Screws me up. How the hell do you get 2k on one swing?
 
I work on an oil fig for 7days at a time...I wish I was just coming on duty instead of leaving tomorrow...I would have beat it with 7 days of trying lol
 
No matter what I do I can't seem to hit that last snake in front of the tree on the first shot. Screws me up. How the hell do you get 2k on one swing?

Alright, a few tips for the first shot:

1. Hitting the first giraffes belly will give you a better chance of making a good first shot.

2. The third snake: If you hit the ground directly in front of the snake and roll up onto to him, he will lift you up over the giraffe, but not high enough for the vulture to pick you up. You are guaranteed at least 1000 if you do it right. If you hit directly after the third snake, and I mean literally directly after, you will also have a very good chance at a big first shot.
 
This game is driving me nuts. I was 4 points shy of my first record... cant friggin beat it!
 
is there any way to swap the penguin for the vultcher???? just one game i would love to slap the #@%$#^$ out of it!!!!! i get on a roll and he snatched me!!!!!
 
Stray32, I don't know whether to thank you or curse you. I'm freaking addicted to this game. I'm smacking penguins in my dreams because of you! :)
 
im going to throw something, i have to stop playing!! **** snakes, ****,elephants, **** GAME!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new