Are these copeods ?

tyreefkeeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
120
Reaction score
52
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have these very small white things on my glass that are moving around every few seconds. My clownfish seem to be eating some of them. I can't get any clear pictures but I do notice that they have really small antennas on their head.
 
Yeah probably, do they look like this?
 

Attachments

  • 20240831_103901.jpg
    20240831_103901.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 1

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new