Are these snail eggs? nassarius snails

VelocityTech

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Messages
776
Reaction score
195
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any ideas what type of eggs these are? I honestly understand it could be a shot in the dark. But that Nassarius snail has been in that spot for 2 days. Hopefully they are Nass Eggs!

Nass Snail Eggs maybe.jpg



 
Yup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new