Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have Petsmart near you in Canada, they have some good full setups that are cheap and work good as a quarantine. They were on sale in the US this weekend. $50 USD for a 10 gal and $70 USD for a 20. Comes with tank, heater, hood with light, HOB filter.

I just added a powerhead for extra flow and picked up an air pump with air stone in case I used meds that you need more O2 in the water.

wishing you good luck with your little guys!

OP
OP
Davar93

Davar93

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well heck without seeing a bunch of fluke bodies, the next likely suspect is Brook, especially with your seeing slime coming off the fish and the initial eye cloudiness. If they were my fish, I'd treat for Brook.

hey everyone so as an update.
i dipped both my clownfish again today which they somewhat did not like, today they made it to 3mins instead of 5 mins as yesterday.
I also added a little bit of the Artemis in the freshwater dip at the end.
Good news is, they are both eating again, but only the flakes not the frozen food, also they are swimming around with the pop eye almost gone from what it seems.
I will do another fresh water dip tomorrow but hope they are way more active again till then. Still trying to catch the Royal Gramma, he’s quick and hides in his cave
I did get a quarantine tank still which I will now keep all my fish in as needed so yay.

B0951C55-2B22-4805-A519-5C2967436B15.png

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back