Are you using Reef2Reef in LIGHT mode or DARK mode?

Are you using Reef2Reef in LIGHT mode or DARK mode?

  • LIGHT

    Votes: 23 33.3%
  • DARK

    Votes: 40 58.0%
  • Didn't know you could change.

    Votes: 6 8.7%

  • Total voters
    69

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,887
Reaction score
122,553
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you using Reef2Reef in LIGHT mode or DARK mode?


^^^^^^^^^^
PLEASE VOTE ABOVE
 
What kind of psycho uses light? 😝
1746478432008.gif
 
Dark mode.
Worst thing is accidentally pressing that little lightbulb on the top. Go to click the bell for alerts and click the light bulb in my dark basement and get blinded by the light
Blinding Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim
 
Are you using Reef2Reef in LIGHT mode or DARK mode?


^^^^^^^^^^
PLEASE VOTE ABOVE
This....

1746478570170.png


Causes this



Cant See Cheech Marin GIF


at least once a week.


Can you put my partner fees toward that task? As in -- I will pay to have it removed, like one would a mole.
 
For those that voted "didn't know you could change it"
It's very simple to do, on PC there is a little light bulb by alerts that will switch from Light to Dark Mode
1746479274700.png

Or if you go into account preferences you can choose either theme
1746479325553.png
 
I'm using light, cause every time I switch to dark I'm thrown back into the old phpBB forum ptsd


edit; I just wanna know how to change your username color
 
I'm using light, cause every time I switch to dark I'm thrown back into the old phpBB forum ptsd


edit; I just wanna know how to change your username color
Account details and then pick a color :)
 
I see a pattern here lol, only those using dark mode attack the light mode preference, is that why it's called dark mode? :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Dark mode.
Worst thing is accidentally pressing that little lightbulb on the top. Go to click the bell for alerts and click the light bulb in my dark basement and get blinded by the light
Blinding Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim
Lol! I 100% agree, I much prefer the dark theme on all devices, and I hate when I press that button by accident :eek:
 
What kind of psycho uses light? 😝

I guess I use the psycho mode!


For you dark side folks, I have two little buttons that allow me to dim the brightness so I'm not blinded. Come into the light!

1746480700058.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new