ARM Extra Course media weight -- average?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rakie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
5,567
Reaction score
17,040
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read that each one is individual -- but would you mind adding an average? I need about 8-8.5lbs to fill my reactor, I don't know if that means I need 1 bottle. 2 bottles? 2.5 bottles? No idea.

I know if you put 8lbs someone will end up with 7.8lbs and lose 0.2 cows over it, but a general idea of weight would be nice :D
 
I read that each one is individual -- but would you mind adding an average? I need about 8-8.5lbs to fill my reactor, I don't know if that means I need 1 bottle. 2 bottles? 2.5 bottles? No idea.I know if you put 8lbs someone will end up with 7.8lbs and lose 0.2 cows over it, but a general idea of weight would be nice :D

I'll get on it first thing this AM. :)
 
I'll get on it first thing this AM. :)
That is extremely appreciated!

Like I said, I know people will have a cow if it weighs a hair less than advertised!

A vague idea is all I need to make my personal order [emoji23]
 
That is extremely appreciated!
Like I said, I know people will have a cow if it weighs a hair less than advertised!
A vague idea is all I need to make my personal order [emoji23]

Good news! I weighed (4x) Extra coarse and (4x) Coarse.....

Extra coarse ranged from 9.44lbs to 10.28lbs
Coarse ranged from 9.86lbs to 10.56lbs

I had Charlie update our site for both to give a range from 8-10lbs on average. :)
 
Thats awesome, and again, very much appreciated! Thank you very much for the update!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new