~ ASD Weekend Coral Update ~

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
53,381
Reaction score
4,990
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Hey Guys,

Got some neat WYSIWYG items available right now!

Check out the pics below.

New items are on our "NEW ARRIVALS" page here: New Arrivals

Any questions, please do not hesitate to PM or give us a call.

Thanks everyone!

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10

 
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but couldn't find this one in the New Arrivals section:
7_zpse43fe1bc.jpg
 
Sorry bro, that one got picked up right away :( I'll try and bring some more of those in.

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but couldn't find this one in the New Arrivals section:
7_zpse43fe1bc.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new