Asking Help For my koran angelfish

CaptainTodd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
Beijing
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Koran angelfish has been in my tank for a month. Recently, I noticed its body seems covered with a white film, its color has faded, and it occasionally rubs against the tank bottom. It eats normally. What disease does it have, and how should I treat i
微信图片_20250721212607.jpg
微信图片_20250721212615.jpg
微信图片_20250721212619.jpg
t?
 
This Koran angelfish has been in my tank for a month. Recently, I noticed its body seems covered with a white film, its color has faded, and it occasionally rubs against the tank bottom. It eats normally. What disease does it have, and how should I treat i
微信图片_20250721212607.jpg
微信图片_20250721212615.jpg
微信图片_20250721212619.jpg
t?

Can you post a video of the fish?

Is it breathing fast?

From the slow onset, and it still eating and the pictures, I think your fish may have Neobenedenia skin flukes.
 
This Koran angelfish has been in my tank for a month. Recently, I noticed its body seems covered with a white film, its color has faded, and it occasionally rubs against the tank bottom. It eats normally. What disease does it have, and how should I treat i
微信图片_20250721212607.jpg
微信图片_20250721212615.jpg
微信图片_20250721212619.jpg
t?

Can you post a video of the fish?

Is it breathing fast?

From the slow onset, and it still eating and the pictures, I think your fish may have Neobenedenia skin flukes.
Thank you for your attention. I will film a video today to provide you with more details.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new