Assistance with a forum posting problem

EBAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a new member with a slightly unusual problem. I had initially attempted to submit my (first) post to the thread about isoxazolines in the fish disease subforum. There was a notification upon posting that it required moderator approval. Some 12 hours later, my post disappeared and I assume it was not approved.

The post itself seemed (to me at least) rather innocuous: it just had some pharmacological information on isoxazolines and other GABACl- and GluCl-blocking antiparasitics. I attempted to contact a moderator to seek clarification (in case I had inadvertently breached a forum rule), but the GUI wouldn't allow me to send a private message as it flagged the content as "spam-like". The message was as follows:

Hi,

Apologies if this is an inappropriate method to contact a moderator!

I had originally posted my (first) post in this thread. A little notification popped up alerting me that my post required approval by a moderator. Some twelve hours latter, the alert is no longer there and my post is not visible. I assume that my post had not been approved.

Is it possible for a moderator to clarify the situation? My cost content seemed fairly innocuous: it had some pharmacological information on isoxazolines and other GABACl- and GluCl-blockers. I was wondering if I had inadvertently broken a forum rule.

Many thanks!
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on my problem? Many thanks!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've reported this to the Mod Team and please give us a chance to look in to it.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The post was found, approved and released.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back