• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATB 840 v1.5 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriGuy31+
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriGuy31+

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,


After selling the rest of my clownfish and breaking down my breeding rack, I am selling this wonderful skimmer. I have been running it for 2 years (slightly used at that time) and cleaned it every 4 months. This skimmer really kicks butt! This thing puts out a TON of micro bubbles. The pump is the PSK 2500 and I have not had any troubles with it....ever. No start up issues or noise. It is dead silent. I have taken really good care of it as the pictures confirm. It has an upgraded pinwheel, it's red. I suspect it is the Red Devil pinwheel after researching it online. Let me know if you have any questions.
$300 and shipping is $35 from Michigan



Stats:


Footprint: 8" x 14" footprint
8" Base Diameter
Height: 21" (0.5"+ needed for cup removal)
Pump: Sicce PSK 2500 based Mini Airstar
Rated for tanks up to 250g













 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new