ATI Powermodule 48" 8x54

dakotasreef

Prestige Worldwide
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
468
Reaction score
3
Location
Woodsboro,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting rid of my 8x54w 48" ATI Powermodule. It is less than 6 months old. It was purchased from Reefgeek.com by me. I have the original packing and receipt if needed for warranty reasons. The fixture is in like new condition and works 100%.

I have just decided to go a different route.

The fixture includes the hanging kit and 5 ATI Blue Plus, 1 Fiji Purple, 1 UVL 75/25 and a ATI Aquablue Special.

If anyone is local they can also have my other bulbs that I have bought to try out. 1 GE6500 and 5-6 Giessman Bulbs


650.00 Plus shipping.

I would guess shipping not to be more that 50.00 ground.
 
I"ve heard great things about this light in the PAR measurements as well as color but would likely have to go with the longer one for the tank build I'm doing. What sis the length of your 120. My 150 is 5 feet long and I don't think this would be long enough.
 
It is 48" long. I have seen 5' tanks with these on them, but it limits where you plan on putting your sps. If you are doing a mixed reef it might be ok, it would give you some shaded areas for lps and softies.

I can grow sps on the bottom of my tank with no problem, so it might not be a bad idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new