ATO reservoir Idea

Real McCoy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently purchased a Innovative Marine 15 gallon reservoir, got on sale but not less then the idea.
Surfing offer up saw a 10 gallon Top Fin Column tank with top.Hum, I be dam!!! It would have made a perfect reservoir.Small foot ans all, juat as equal to the 15 gallon I spent well over a 100 for. So if your looking give it a look and consider.Its all about budgeting. Still smh

5277169_alt1.jpeg.jpg

OP
OP
Real McCoy

Real McCoy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does seem like a good deal. I have the 15 Gallon Innovative Marine which has served me well but it is more money. I like the fill drawer feature of the IM too

I agree the concept is great if your going to hide it.But plan on having mine outside the tank.This would have been perfect.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you said small.I juat purchase a 225 gallon.I was juat about to say shoot yourself again dude lol.
He does beautiful custom work for big tanks too! Now you have a big tank and maybe use your other to raise pods and macro?

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9762.jpeg
I agree the concept is great if your going to hide it.But plan on having mine outside the tank.This would have been perfect.
What do you think of something like this? Quick and dirty prototype. We will be introducing about a dozen finishes for those who want to match or accent their decor. See pics. IMG_9761.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What do you think of something like this? Quick and dirty prototype. We will be introducing about a dozen finishes for those who want to match or accent their decor. See pics. IMG_9761.jpeg
I like it and Can attest to the quality of Tenecor !!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back