Attaching fans to Eurobrace…Ideas?

BubblesandSqueak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are people attaching fans to eurobrace tanks? I need to keep the screen on. Dual fans pointed down from the light bar for balance but creates a fulcrum that will easily topple it.
I didn’t think it was a good idea to attach the Infinity fan to the return pipe with it pointed at the sump. Really not enough surface area there to cool. Just looking for thoughts after I turned on my AC yesterday and when the tank got to 75.6 degrees I looked and realized I forgot to turn the breaker back on from winter . So i figured I need more if AC goes out or the extra edge. Thanks

IMG_2574.jpeg IMG_2576.jpeg IMG_2577.jpeg

cdemoss01

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are people attaching fans to eurobrace tanks? I need to keep the screen on. Dual fans pointed down from the light bar for balance but creates a fulcrum that will easily topple it.
I didn’t think it was a good idea to attach the Infinity fan to the return pipe with it pointed at the sump. Really not enough surface area there to cool. Just looking for thoughts after I turned on my AC yesterday and when the tank got to 75.6 degrees I looked and realized I forgot to turn the breaker back on from winter . So i figured I need more if AC goes out or the extra edge. Thanks

IMG_2574.jpeg IMG_2576.jpeg IMG_2577.jpeg
Not sure... I know my LFS does this but it could but some pressure on the euros

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 62 43.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.4%
Back