Status
Not open for further replies.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The subject for August's POTM contest was Acro's. The mod team has narrowed the entrants down to the top 17 finalists and it's now your turn to choose the winner.

The poll allows multiple choices so choose the ones you like from the numbered entries below. The voting thread will close Saturday, September 14th at 11:59 pm EST.

As always, we thank Avast Marine for sponsoring our POTM contest. Visit their website HERE and be sure to take a look at the great products they have to offer.

Winner will be determined by this R2R Member voting by poll. In order to be eligible to have votes counted in the poll, voting members must have at least 25 meaningful posts and have been a member of R2R for at least 1 month by the time the poll ends (votes that do not meet this criteria may show in the poll but will be disregarded in the final count). In case of a tie, Team R2R will assist in picking a winner. Rules, deadlines and terms are subject to change at staff discretion at anytime.

PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR VOTES IN THE POLL, NOT VIA COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. IT'S GREAT TO COMMENT, BUT PLEASE USE THE POLL TO VOTE. YOU'LL NEED TO BE ON THE WEB VERSION OF THE SITE IN ORDER TO SEE THE POLL.

So let's determine the winner of the POTM for August.

15-22.jpeg

9-16.jpeg

26-37.jpg

4-9.jpg

41-57.jpeg

12-19.jpg

36-49.jpg

14-21.jpg

1-4.jpg

22-30.jpg

13-20.JPG

27-38.jpg

16-23.jpg

24-35.jpg

3-6.jpg

40-56.jpg

31-43.JPG

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow - that is a tough choice!!! There are a lot of those pictures that just jump of the page screaming "pick me"! Congratulations to all of the POTM finalist!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I voted and so far the tally comes up to 300%? I mean they're all awesome, but what?

Hold on - I got this!

Let's see...

Calculating.gif

Ok, so I think somebody didn't carry the one!?! Of course I was never very good at Differential Equations or Non-Euclidian Geometry. :oops:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Voted. A few nice ones !!

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#13 looks like one of TSA’s pics.

It's a nice shot but I have been assured it is in fact the entrants photo. In fact the entry photo is watermarked by said entrant.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I voted and so far the tally comes up to 300%? I mean they're all awesome, but what?

Just to clarify...the percentage you see behind each poll choice when viewing the results, is simply the percentage of votes that particular poll choice received as it relates to the total number of members that have voted, not the total number of votes. Remember, some people vote for only one entry while others vote for multiple entries.

As an example, if 10 people have voted, and 5 of those voted for entry # 1 it would say 50% next to entry # 1. Adding all the percentages together doesn't actually measure anything.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify...the percentage you see behind each poll choice when viewing the results, is simply the percentage of votes that particular poll choice received as it relates to the total number of members that have voted, not the total number of votes. Remember, some people vote for only one entry while others vote for multiple entries.

As an example, if 10 people have voted, and 5 of those voted for entry # 1 it would say 50% next to entry # 1. Adding all the percentages together doesn't actually measure anything.

Okay. I didn't know you could vote for more than one (and I stressed so much over my vote). I never tried. Makes perfect sense now. Gonna have to go back and give them another look.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask who’s pic is number 12 or is it a secret until the poll closes? I’d really like to see if that person has more pics or a thread I can follow.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man! These were some awesome corals and awesome photos. It almost makes me want to do an acro tank again! There are at least 3 to 5 stand out photos.

Good luck guys!

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask who’s pic is number 12 or is it a secret until the poll closes? I’d really like to see if that person has more pics or a thread I can follow.

We try to keep the final list as anonymous as possible until the voting ends. That is why the entry thread is removed while the voting takes place. Once the winner is announced, the entry thread magically reappears and you can find all entrants.

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back