August POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
The little bubble bubble mushroom

e003-1.jpg
 
candy apple reds surrounded by sunny D's , tubbs blues and armor of gods.

candy-apple-reds.jpg
 
GR808, the theme this month is zoanthids, ricordia, and mushrooms. See the first post in this thread for details and image size requirements.
Gary
 
How do we vote for the winning picture, or is it chosen by a select group of people? Not quite sure how it works.
 
In the next couple of days a voting thread will be posted and all R2R members will have an opportunity to vote for the best photo.
Gary
 
Swanny, you're too quick. It's actually posted in a couple of days and I try to provide about 10 days for voting.
Gary
 
And you're too quick for me. I was in the process of deleting my post seeing as you answered and then you replied to my post! :tongue:
 
Sorry that one was submitted just a little too late, looks like you can't enter.:wink:

Nice picture and really nice ric.
 
I figure that if you approve the procrastination then I should tag along.
Also, I don't like playing by the rules so I posted a HUGE photo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new