August POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristi very nice and welcome to R2R!
 
Tubbs Blues

some Tubbs

1024.jpg
 
Cristi, welcome. Where are you in Nevada. I'm in Vegas a lot for trade shows. Looks like I need to photograph that yuma.
Gary
 
Cristi, welcome. Where are you in Nevada. I'm in Vegas a lot for trade shows. Looks like I need to photograph that yuma.
Gary

Gary
I am in Vegas, but I took the picture of that yuma about 3 years ago and it got stung by a wondering BTA and did not make it :( I have another in the tank although probably not quite as intense.
 
do you feed your rics mandrake?
 
Will the amount of photoshopping be taken into consideration when judging. Hehehehe
 
rjcranor & Reloadeddevil-
Please choose one photo to enter and edit your post to delete the other image. Also, please review the image size requirements outlined in the first post of this thread. Thanks!
Scott
 
Will the amount of photoshopping be taken into consideration when judging. Hehehehe


There is not a serious photographer out there that does not post process. And seeing that this is a photo contest and not a for sale thread I don't see how this comment is relevant to the contest. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new