Australia, Welcome to Reeftopia!

Reeftopia Australia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

just thought I'd introduce myself. My names Michael and I'm opening up a new store in North Lakes, QLD. The shop will be a 300sqm specialty marine store with a great range of equipment, coral, fish and invertebrate.

Our website will be live in a few weeks plus we will be having a massive grand opening for locals (food, drink, sales, supplier meet/greets, etc).

Would be great for everyone to come along. For those that aren't local, please get in contact if theres anything you ever need - I will go out of my way to assist as best I can!

Thanks


 Michael


20230728_122412.jpg
IMG_20230701_174955_910.jpg
Screenshot_20230728_180053_Messenger.jpg
20230719_071409.jpg
20230724_112949.jpg
Screenshot_20230701_181951_Chrome.jpg
 
Best of luck to you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new