Australian reefers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks mate :)
If there's any interest on this thread hopefully we can get a nice sized community of Aussies on here!
 
That link doesn't work guys, what's the name and I'll search direct.
 
I just typed Australia into the search box above. It pulls up everyone with Australia listed in their profile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new