Australian reefers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks mate :)
If there's any interest on this thread hopefully we can get a nice sized community of Aussies on here!
 
That link doesn't work guys, what's the name and I'll search direct.
 
I just typed Australia into the search box above. It pulls up everyone with Australia listed in their profile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new