Auto water change

Eddiejr287

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do a auto water change every day 12 times a day and each time it replaces 316ml all corals look good and everything is doing good I run no skimmer should I keep doing what I’m doing or should I change it to twice a week and bigger water changes each time
 
Welcome to reef2reef !!!!
If everything is happy, I would leave it he same.
 
Welcome to the forum.

I agree with @James M , if you are happy with everything and your tank is thriving, keep up what you are doing!
 
If it ain’t broke....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new