• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avast Kalk Reactor

Holdbar7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
80
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I'm looking for a Avast kalkwasser reactor, new or used, as long as the motor still works and it doesn't leak.
Shoot me a message with a price and pictures if you have one you'd like to part with.

Thanks!
 
I've got a K2 if you're interested. Shoot me a pm with your zip and I can get a quote for you.
 
And within 42 minutes I found exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you @newbreefer316 and the reef2reef community!

Mods please close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new