Awesome experience with Battlecorals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ordering from Adam and also online in general. I ordered a Battlebox, and I am very impressed! Although the shipment arrived a couple hours late (this was not Adam's fault), the corals looked amazing in their bags. The packaging was top quality and the heat pack was still warm when the package arrived. The corals had PE in their bags and none of them looked too stressed when I acclimated and dipped them. When I added them to the tank--WOW! They look amazing! Adam was very responsive to my requests of what I liked acro-wise, and the pack reflects his careful picking of healthy and encrusted frags. I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow, but here are the frags that I received:

BC Aquatic Man Table
BC Magic Wand
BC Rainbow Melon Tenuis
BC Strawberry fields
BC Blue moon humulis
Rainbow Stylophora
BC Pig Champion
BC "mutha ship" table
BC soft sunset

Adam definitely has a repeat customer here!

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a preliminary photo. This is the closest I could get to what I see in person. I’ll try to get some better ones up close tomorrow.
1: Rainbow stylo
2: BC Magic wand
3: BC pig champion
4: BC rainbow melon teni
5: BC “mutha ship”
6: BC strawberry fields
7: BC Aquatic man
8: BC soft sunset mille
9: BC blue moon humulis

A29B0C52-5F58-4135-8B81-DB39AED06DC2.jpeg

Jack Wang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ordering from Adam and also online in general. I ordered a Battlebox, and I am very impressed! Although the shipment arrived a couple hours late (this was not Adam's fault), the corals looked amazing in their bags. The packaging was top quality and the heat pack was still warm when the package arrived. The corals had PE in their bags and none of them looked too stressed when I acclimated and dipped them. When I added them to the tank--WOW! They look amazing! Adam was very responsive to my requests of what I liked acro-wise, and the pack reflects his careful picking of healthy and encrusted frags. I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow, but here are the frags that I received:

BC Aquatic Man Table
BC Magic Wand
BC Rainbow Melon Tenuis
BC Strawberry fields
BC Blue moon humulis
Rainbow Stylophora
BC Pig Champion
BC "mutha ship" table
BC soft sunset

Adam definitely has a repeat customer here!
how much was this box?

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered several battleboxes in the last couple years and the corals have been great and always been healthy. Ive only had one semi minor issue and that was with my last order in June, the 7 frags I received were all very small especially when compared to previous orders. I have many lfs's around me and grab a frag from them here and there but Battlecorals is the only online retailer I order coral from.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back