B.A.Prince Planet 220g

I probably won't be able to figured that out until the stand gets here. My vision is some type of lightweight material as a backing (pvc?), with maybe a little hook at the bottom to rest on the bottom tube, and then magnets to hold the top in place. Then put a decorative layer on the outside of that. The decorative layer will be mostly the boss's (wife's) decision, and I think she's leaning towards a horizontal wood finish... think wood flooring or the stick-on rustic wood wall finishes.
 
I think she's described this to me... but there's plenty of time for her to change her mind (which I can't read in the first place!)
nursery2pic_1024x1024.png
.
 
I probably won't be able to figured that out until the stand gets here. My vision is some type of lightweight material as a backing (pvc?), with maybe a little hook at the bottom to rest on the bottom tube, and then magnets to hold the top in place. Then put a decorative layer on the outside of that. The decorative layer will be mostly the boss's (wife's) decision, and I think she's leaning towards a horizontal wood finish... think wood flooring or the stick-on rustic wood wall finishes.
I really like the look of that wall.
 
QUESTION OF THE DAY.... the tank will be sitting against a wall, and on the backside of the wall is the laundry room. I'm taking over part of the laundry room as a partial fish room. The sump will be under the tank, but all the controllers, controller board, power, dosing, etc will be in the laundry room. My thought was to have an opening in the wall ALMOST as big as the tank/stand, so that I could access the sump from there, do maintenance, etc. Seems like a good idea in my head... and yet NO ONE seems to do that... even when they have a dedicated fish room. Why not? For example, on the BRS360, why didn't Ryan just leave the back of the tank exposed. He went through a LOT of work to plumb it through the wall, instead of just opening up the wall, even though you wouldn't have been able to see the opening from the display side? Thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new