Back After 12 Years In Tennessee- SCA 80g "Cube"

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I had an opportunity to jump back into reefing after a long 12 year hiatus and ordered my new SCA 80 "cube" today.

I have done a good bit of research on new stuff in the hobby and there have been some impressive advancements. For this build, I have opted for a good bit of Ecotech gear and an Eshopps alpha AF-100 sump. I think I will try out the Tunze 9410 skimmer and hope a Radion 30 blue will do all that I need.

I will be constructing a mixed reef of softies and LPS along with a few monties.

I look forward to throwing out some questions and learning more after lurking a few months already.

Nice to meet ya!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I had an opportunity to jump back into reefing after a long 12 year hiatus and ordered my new SCA 80 "cube" today.

I have done a good bit of research on new stuff in the hobby and there have been some impressive advancements. For this build, I have opted for a good bit of Ecotech gear and an Eshopps alpha AF-100 sump. I think I will try out the Tunze 9410 skimmer and hope a Radion 30 blue will do all that I need.

I will be constructing a mixed reef of softies and LPS along with a few monties.

I look forward to throwing out some questions and learning more after lurking a few months already.

Nice to meet ya!

Hello, and glad you are jumping back into reefing. Welcome to the channel

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 132 59.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.5%
Back