Back after 20 years!

Twinkles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I started my first saltwater aquarium in the early 2000’s a 46 gallon bow front all HOB. Well life got crazy, kids and work, I couldn’t devote the time to my tank. Now that I am retired I have the time to devote to a tank. I have a 50 gallon AIO. I can’t believe how much information is out on the web and really enjoying learning. I enjoy reading many people’s posts on R2R.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Black White and Yellow Modern Welcome Video(1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new