Back at it after 10 years

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

648BB867-E21C-4787-A1F3-B765CE0368C6.jpeg
 
Happy to be back in the reefing world after a 10 year break. Started back last year with a Fluval m60 AIO SPS tank and recently set up my Reefer 425 since I have decided to stick around for awhile. Tank has been up and running now for just over a month, BB SPS tank is the goal!
IMG_20200405_195809.jpg
Welcome to reef to reef! Your tank looks good already!
 
Happy to be back in the reefing world after a 10 year break. Started back last year with a Fluval m60 AIO SPS tank and recently set up my Reefer 425 since I have decided to stick around for awhile. Tank has been up and running now for just over a month, BB SPS tank is the goal!
IMG_20200405_195809.jpg
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new