Back at it!

Parasite1971

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
Well after taking down my 120 mixed reef about 5 years ago I have the itch again. Not going very big this time. I actually picked up a used 29 gallon biocube at my LFS today with some extras today for $100.00! I will be taking the build slow, picking up equipment bit by bit when I see a deal. Plan for this is a custom stand with LED lighting a couple fish, inverts and eventually some soft coral and LPS.
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby!!!
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (7).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new