Back in the game

PTJacob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, My name is Jacob and I'm a second year physical therapy student. I'm happy to be back reefing again. I did it for about 3 years when I got married but got out when my first kid was born. Since then life has been all grind with finishing my undergrad and now my doctoral physical therapy program. I needed something to help ease the stress and reef tanks has always done that for me. I recently was given a biocube 30 gallon with various parts and equipment. I still need a lot to get this thing up and running. If anyone is interested in donating or selling used equipment for super cheap let me know. If not no worries. Like I said, just happy to be back in the hobby and happy to be a part of this awesome reefing community :)

virtual reality

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R:)
Good job.gif

OP
OP
PTJacob

PTJacob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! what a warm welcome! I love it! I'll def add some pics of the biocube as the process goes on. Right now I haven't started setting it up yet cuz I still need some stuff. I do already have a few rocks curing in the back yard and so hopefully I'll get what I need in the next week or so so I can start the setup process :)

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, My name is Jacob and I'm a second year physical therapy student. I'm happy to be back reefing again. I did it for about 3 years when I got married but got out when my first kid was born. Since then life has been all grind with finishing my undergrad and now my doctoral physical therapy program. I needed something to help ease the stress and reef tanks has always done that for me. I recently was given a biocube 30 gallon with various parts and equipment. I still need a lot to get this thing up and running. If anyone is interested in donating or selling used equipment for super cheap let me know. If not no worries. Like I said, just happy to be back in the hobby and happy to be a part of this awesome reefing community :)
I too took a break to do the whole family and life thing. I wish I didn't, but I'm thrilled to be back. Welcome to R2R!
South Park Return.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back