Back in the game

F6F38960-0F5F-4D29-AEA0-D32B24199879.jpeg
62F8E224-7E6C-47FE-91F3-C061D81FFF54.jpeg
48D6E7E2-117E-4358-98C6-49FC66D133CB.jpeg
02494215-DACD-496C-983D-5499B6DF1ECC.jpeg
DD7012A6-91EC-41DC-B04F-222247FDB0B7.jpeg
CD335107-2092-4FDD-8713-0516AD725064.jpeg
663AF27A-0286-4D25-BD66-95DFF238DB14.jpeg
3EA7FBD8-2D59-4499-B864-7DD4E7239614.jpeg
 
Great looking tank. Last time I saw that many pipes i was at the gym with my friends ;Nailbiting

Naming coral is easy. There is the blue, the red, the 300$ blue, the free green one and so on

1578865782475.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new