Back in the hobby after a decade

SidebySideND

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
39
Location
Bismarck, ND
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My one and only post back in 2014 was shortly before I had to tear down my 120g reef system. In fact, I even started a short (poorly voiced, edited, and filmed) YouTube series. I had to tear it down since we were moving from our house in North Dakota to a small apartment in California. Luckily, I found a home for all of the livestock. I have wanted to get back into the hobby since I returned back home to North Dakota in 2020. Well, I finally pulled the trigger.

I am waiting for the LFS to deliver all my gear so that I can start building my 90g Reef System. I couldn't be more excited. As soon as I take delivery of the hardware, I will start a build thread, and I plan to do a YouTube series (for fun; I'm not looking for tons of followers or anything).

I look forward to meeting and chatting with y'all.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new