Back into Reefing

Mayor583

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
25
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have a 90Gallon with overflow which I started cycling today. I'm from southeast Wisconsin and last had a 90gallon tank with SPS and Nems and two clowns. The tank went to hell in 2020 and I shut it down. Now my kids are older and I'm looking to get back into the hobby.

Look forward to sharing in some of your wisdom and will hopefully stay active with this wonderful community (I've been lurking the last few months as I slowly accumulated items for the tank).
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello all, I have a 90Gallon with overflow which I started cycling today. I'm from southeast Wisconsin and last had a 90gallon tank with SPS and Nems and two clowns. The tank went to hell in 2020 and I shut it down. Now my kids are older and I'm looking to get back into the hobby.

Look forward to sharing in some of your wisdom and will hopefully stay active with this wonderful community (I've been lurking the last few months as I slowly accumulated items for the tank).
I’m looking to get back in also, I maintain a 27 tank fish room but I got the friggin reef bug again!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all, I have a 90Gallon with overflow which I started cycling today. I'm from southeast Wisconsin and last had a 90gallon tank with SPS and Nems and two clowns. The tank went to hell in 2020 and I shut it down. Now my kids are older and I'm looking to get back into the hobby.

Look forward to sharing in some of your wisdom and will hopefully stay active with this wonderful community (I've been lurking the last few months as I slowly accumulated items for the tank).
Welcome! Happy to have you here on Reef2Reef!
-UWA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new