backlit reef

Mandrake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
107
Location
Weymouth Ma.
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m loving the look , I stole this idea from the freshwater “ planted “ hobby
20D7A86C-7739-421F-832F-8AC0591AF744.jpeg
37912B4F-6F19-4DFF-B805-82C3ED9D82BF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new