Backorder shipping time

LivingroomDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I ordered Marine X 110 on black Friday. I knew at the time it was backordered and realized I would have to wait a bit. The site said up to 6 weeks for shipping and we are pretty much there. I contacted support on the site and they were not very helpful. Could not even give a rough ETA, just saying they are filling the order as they receive stock. I understand the backlog in pretty much everything but would appreciate having some kind of idea when I could expect it to show up. Anyone else on the site order around that time and got shipment? I am in Canada if that make any difference.

Thanks

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends where its coming from, if they are waiting for resupply from China (or anywhere overseas), then you can wait a very long time.

I work in shipping, I advise everyone that if its not in stock, then dont order it.

tinyfellows

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a Waterbox 20 on black from a local store that had to order it in and I’m still waiting with no updates on if it has even shipped. I’m in Washington state

OP
OP
L

LivingroomDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies. I still cant get anything from support. So my suggestion is not to order anything from them unless it is in stock. I was expecting the wait but I was hoping for better follow up on their part on my order. I am now debating cancelling my order and see what I can pick up locally instead.

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies. I still cant get anything from support. So my suggestion is not to order anything from them unless it is in stock. I was expecting the wait but I was hoping for better follow up on their part on my order. I am now debating cancelling my order and see what I can pick up locally instead.
The one item that was supposedly in stock, but didn't come was the return pump. Kinda hard to set up without that...lol. I finally cancelled the return pump as I had found same on Saltwater Aquarium and they overnighted it for free. I will say Waterbox was great about cancelling the return pump. The other problem was when putting the stand together, there were no feet adjusters/levelers. They were very quick to overnight those to me.

Mr Cypher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you i stopped checking then all of a sudden when I got the update it was like Christmas in July lol

kpoj9

Reefin’ Ain’t Eazy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 65.4 waterbox 9 days ago which is in stock. Website said it would ship 3-5 business days but still has not shipped. Customer service could not give me an ETA. :(

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 65.4 waterbox 9 days ago which is in stock. Website said it would ship 3-5 business days but still has not shipped. Customer service could not give me an ETA. :(
Yep that happened to me as well!! Took almost 3 weeks...but definitely worth the wait. Let us know when it arrives!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back