Backyard Ocean

  • Thread starter Thread starter TX_REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
5,298
Reaction score
6,252
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not sure if this hobbyist is on the forum, but they should be! I stumbled across this wild video of a 40-foot 13 thousand gallon outdoor reef tank 🤩

 
Wow, now THAT is a reef tank! I can not imagine the money for the upkeep of that system. But very nice to see, thank you for sharing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new